Attention for Parents prior to Minimus in June.
It is extremely important that all ponies entering the racecourse stables are compliant and we do not want any child to be disappointed that they cannot enter the stable yard.
This year we would ask that all DC’s please take responsibility for their clubs, and now is the time of the year to get passports in order.
We would ask that ideally all these passports are viewed by a vet, to verify that all is in order.
All ponies must have received:
(1) A Primary Course of TWO injections not less than 21 days or more than 92 days apart.
(2) A First Booster must be given 5 – 7 months (not less than 150 days and not more than 215 days) after the second injection of the Primary Course.
(3) Thereafter, Annual Boosters are to be given not more than 12 months apart.
(4) Vaccination within 7 days prior to entering the Racecourse Stables is NOT ACCEPTABLE FOR ANY vaccination.
(5) If at any time an injection is given later than is required under these rules, the whole sequence must be started from the beginning, including the 5 – 7 month booster. If you are unsure, please ask your vet to check your vaccinations NOW.